The iTrace system allows data to be saved from a Trace H2S Analyzer to an iTrace memory module. The data can be transferred from the iTrace memory module to a PC using the iTrace cable and software.
- Data can be easily transferred from an Analyzer to an iTrace module in 1 to 2 minutes. Data is verified at the time of transfer.
- On startup the iTrace software identifies what is connected to the PC.
- No Cable
- No Module
- Module Contents
- The Event Log or Data Logs can be extracted.
- The extracted data can be saved as a tab delimited file and loaded into a spreadsheet or database program. The data can also be copied and pasted to other programs.
- Data can be viewed graphically
- The iTrace module stores data in a secure proprietary format. The module does not require batteries.
- Week Log - A Week Log Data Record is saved at three minute intervals. The Week Log Data Record will contain the maximum and minimum reading for the three minute interval along with a Time and Date stamp. After 9 days of data have been stored, the two oldest days are discarded. The Week Log always contains 7 days of data.
- Month Log - The Month Log is the Week Log compressed to fifteen minute intervals. After 41 days of data have been stored, the oldest 12 days are discarded. The Month Log always contains 29 days of data.
- Week Log and Month Log data are only available through the Data Communication option
- Event Log - The Event Log can contain up to 8100 Event Records. At 8100 records, the oldest 1/3 of the records are discarded.
- The Event Log is available on the analyzer display or through the Data Communication Option