SMARTalk allows a Trace Technology H2S analyzer with the Data Communication option to communicate with a Windows PC.
Almost all functions that can be viewed or changed at the analyzer can be changed through the SMARTalk connection:
- Download week log, month log, and event log data.
- Data can be printed, displayed graphically, and graphs can be printed.
- Data is tab delimited and transfers easily to spreadsheet or database software.
- SMARTalk can connect directly through a serial port, through a modem, or through a network. (Internet or Intranet)
- The communication protocol is Modbus RTU.
For more information see Modbus RTU Data Communication on RS232 or RS485.